PLEASE APPLY ONLY ONCE FOR EACH POSITION.
We love automation. We design and build innovative robotic systems and laboratory devices used by pharmaceutical and biotech companies and academic research laboratories. HighRes Biosolutions helps scientists accelerate drug discovery, high throughput genotyping, siRNA screening, next-generation sequencing sample prep, biorepository science and molecular diagnostics with highly flexible, expandable and modular integrated systems, bench-top devices and consumables that are easily configured (and reconfigured) to create research environments conducive to achieving breakthrough results.
The electrical mechanical technician builds, tests and installs automated robotic systems for life sciences applications. Excellent customer facing skills are essential.
• Testing of automated systems and controls.
• Installation of automated systems.
• Interpret system design schematics.
• Custom design of automated controls.
Essential Knowledge and Skills:
• High school diploma required, AS in electrical engineering, residential/commercial preferred.
• 0-3 years experience building control panels.
• Excellent project management skills.
• Expertise in mechanical troubleshooting.
• Ability to read simple schematics and blueprints.
• Can-do attitude.
• Excellent communication skills
• Proficient in MS Office environment.
• Travel up to 40%.
• Domestic and international travel and passport may be required